Indien solliciteer hier u verwijst naar een ongeldig webadres, is de vacature (hoogstwaarschijnlijk) inmiddels vervuld.
Attendeer FMF hierop
Health Science & Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Het bedrijf / The company
Sensus (Royal Cosun) manufacturers and provides associated services for application of a range of ingredients based on the chicory plant to the food and supplement industry. The ingredients are largely fibres which are broadly applied in the food industry for fibre enrichment, sugar or fat replacement or texturing properties. Moreover, they are proven to have beneficial properties for human health, and widely used in healthy dietary products. We have a dedicated team that works closely with customers and business partners, providing effective support in developing and marketing the foods of today, and the future.
De functie / The role
Royal Cosun is a Dutch agro-industrial cooperative. The Cosun businesses - Sensus, Aviko, Suiker Unie, SVZ and Duynie - produce food ingredients and products that make their way to the food industry, foodservice sector and retail channels.
For our location in Roosendaal we are looking for a: Health Science & Regulatory Affairs Specialist. In this position you will report to the Scientific & Regulatory Affairs leader and work closely with the sales and technical sales teams, corporate communication, market intelligence, quality and others.
- Maintain high level of knowledge on the health benefits of Sensus ingredients and relevant health and medical fields including trends, opportunities and threats.
- Develop overviews of nutrition and health science of existing evidence base and gaps, interpret and create associated documentation with nutrition and health content for food and supplements manufacturing customers and business partners.
- Work in close cooperation with communication, marketing, and (technical) sales to develop rationales, Q&A, and communication materials to support product value proposition, positioning, messaging and market access.
- Create and deliver presentations both internally and externally on the scientific health basis of our ingredients.
- Reviewing (new) food regulations and providing advice to Sensus departments, business partners and customers.
- Participate in projects to rejuvenate and innovate our health and regulatory services.
- Support the development of an evidence plan for existing or new health benefits, including input to human clinical research studies, post-marketing surveys, observational studies, etc and support dossiers and claims substantiation.
- Develop a health scientific network, attending, presenting and reporting on research projects meetings and relevant conferences.
Het profiel / Your profile
An academic degree (such as BSc, Master"s degree) in the area of nutrition, biochemistry, human physiology, dietetics or similar discipline is required. Relevant experience in a commercial environment (health care, food, science or pharmaceutical industry) is strongly preferred. The candidate will have a strong interest in food regulatory affairs concerning nutrition and health aspects. Personal characteristics of the candidate would be analytically strong, results orientated, accurate, good presentation skills, and a team player. Excellent English writing and speaking is required and willingness to travel.
Het aanbod / The offer
Sensus offers excellent benefits including a Cosun pension scheme. Working in an international team for customers globally in a pleasant atmosphere where you can develop yourself. We are associated with Cosun headquarters in Breda and Cosun R&D at the new innovation center in Dinteloord whereby one can draw on additional research services, expertise and facilities.
Reactie / Reaction
You can send your written application before November to Bernice de Groote-Willemen, Oostelijke Havendijk 15, 4704 RA Roosendaal. Email address: email@example.com. Information about Sensus can be found at www.sensus.nl.