Indien solliciteer hier u verwijst naar een ongeldig webadres, is de vacature (hoogstwaarschijnlijk) inmiddels vervuld.
Attendeer FMF hierop
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - Netherlands and Nordics (M/W)
Based out of our Dutch Headquarter Offices in Hoofddorp, Abbott"s Talent Acquisition team is a global organization supporting global hiring, executive recruitment, University Relations, employer branding, and diversity and inclusion strategies. We strive to provide a fast and high-quality service to our internal customers and provide a great candidate experience.
De functie / The role
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for planning and executing TA strategies for Abbott. The position incumbent operates in multiple business divisions, in various geographies (Netherlands and Nordics), full-cycle recruiting efforts for contributor and managerial positions. He/she has responsibility to deliver on the recruiting plan, while effectively communicating with internal customers. The position ensures that high quality-standards are met in hiring practices, measured against KPI (Time to fill, hiring manager satisfaction survey, new hire satisfaction survey and retention rate). All services are delivered within Abbott Model, Technology (Workday) and methodology including the 7 steps process (analyze & plan, source & post, qualify, select, hire and onboard) and requires strong knowledge of the healthcare market, corporate business operations and the ability to translate business needs into recruitment strategies and actions.
· Develops a complete understanding of client business objectives
· Consults with the Business and HR to understand skill requirements, background and experience needed
· Develops comprehensive internal and external recruitment strategy
· Develops ad-hoc sourcing strategies based on current market knowledge, extensive network and existing internal programs
· Provides strategic market data and market research
· Sets and manages expectations of Hiring executives, Hiring managers and candidates
· Utilize sourcing channels such as: Direct sourcing, Employee Referrals, Social networks, Job Boards, Agencies
· Pre-screens and interviews candidates, presents them to the business
· Managing recruiting analysis and ensuring all recruiting and candidate knowledge is tracked, updated and maintained in Abbott Workday system
· Negotiate salaries with candidates based on available salary scale criteria
· Drives overall Talent Acquisition process to ensure completion in a timely manner
Het profiel / Your profile
Key skills requirements:
· Strong track record of sourcing and recruiting
· Healthcare market knowledge and experience
· Strong assessment skills to assess candidate"s business capabilities, technical background and key behaviors
· Ability to drive and own the TA process ensuring candidate and client management satisfaction
· Ability to build professional relations across all levels of the business, including business acumen with Senior Executives.
· Customer and candidate focus
· Professional, accountable, high energy and collaborative team player
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
· Competitive drive, strong work ethic, and motivation to learn, grow and succeed