Indien solliciteer hier u verwijst naar een ongeldig webadres, is de vacature (hoogstwaarschijnlijk) inmiddels vervuld.
Attendeer FMF hierop
Technical Support Specialist
Ready for a challenge after finishing your PhD in molecular diagnostics? GenDx is looking for a knowledge-driven Technical Support Specialist!
Het bedrijf / The company
GenDx is a global leader in molecular diagnostic solutions for matching donors and patients and moni-
toring transplant success. We combine our cutting-edge software and reagents for Sanger & Next Gen-eration Sequencing HLA typing and Chimerism monitoring with excellent customer support and educa-tion. With a highly educated and motivated team of approximately 60 people, we contribute to the quali-ty of life of transplant patients. Do you want to be part of an innovative company that offers excellent working conditions and ample time for personal development?
This is a full-time position.
De functie / The role
To reinforce our Support & Education team, we are looking for a knowledge-focused Technical Support Specialist to provide our customers with support and education by means of smooth and effective communication.
As a Technical Support Specialist at GenDx you have an extensive knowledge of molecular biology and techniques such as quantitative real-time PCR, DNA sequencing, and related analysis software. In order to resolve specific technical issues, you empathize with customers that are using our products and
provide them with support by e-mail. Naturally, you are an enthusiastic and driven person, who com-municates clearly and enjoys solving complex issues.
- Resolving customers" technical issues by answering their questions.
- Using and developing our CRM system.
- Communicating customer needs and questions within the organization.
- Providing online education activities for our customers.
- Working according to ISO 13485 standards.
Het profiel / Your profile
- PhD in molecular biology.
- Familiarity with immunological matters, especially the HLA gene family, is preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- You are a team player; you show initiative and know when to consult your colleagues.
- You are service-minded, representing GenDx professionally at all times.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English (written and spoken).
- You live in the Utrecht area or you are willing to relocate.
Het aanbod / The offer
- Full-time position
- Excellent working conditions
- Ample time for personal development
Reactie / Reaction
For more information you can contact Hanneke Merkens, Associate Director Support & Education,
+31 (0) 30 252 37 99 or + 31 (0) 6 126 558 45.
Do we match?
Send your CV and motivation to Roelien Brommersma MSc, CHRO, email@example.com. Please mention 2019_13 and your name in the e-mail subject line.
Tenslotte ..... / Finally ....
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered